Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Home T - Review


A found a friend of wearing a South Carolina T-Shirt and asked her where she got it. She said she got it from The Home T website. When I looked into it I found out that the were also featured on the show Shark Tank.

It was super cute and I decided to get one for me and for a friend who had a BIG birthday coming up. (see picture above).

I freaked out about the size. I waffle between a large and XL and wanted to make sure I had the right size. I got an XL for me and a M for her...when I got them they were too big :(. I had to return them and get a size down for both of us (which created a birthday gift delay).

My SC shirt is super comfy and soft and has quickly become a shirt I wear often. I get a lot of comments on it as well.

My thoughts on the shirt:

- It is true to size so order what you normally wear. If you are between sizes, like me, order down a size.
- They only offer unisex sizes. I would like to see them branch out to women's cut shirts.
- They only have two colors - heather grey and a heather blue. More colors would be nice.
- Each shirt costs $30 which is pricey for a shirt (although I have done Fun Run's and paid more for a race shirt). A portion of the proceeds do go to Multiple Sclerosis research so at least you can feel better about spending that much on a shirt. If you want a "v neck" shirt it is $32.
- They make a pretty original gift (my friend...from Boston...LOVED hers). I'm thinking about getting them as Christmas gifts for my sister and niece.


No comments:

Post a Comment